Cash America’s corporate headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas.
Cash America’s founder Jack Daugherty, Chief Executive Officer Dan Feehan, Chief Financial Officer Tom Bessant and Director of Investor Relations Dee Littrell celebrating an anniversary of Cash America’s shares moving to the New York Stock Exchange.
Cash America International, Inc. (NYSE:CSH) provides specialty financial services to customers in the United States.
In 1983, Cash America founder Jack Daugherty opened the first Cash America Pawn in Irving, Texas with hopes to build a company that would serve the under−banked population − those who could not get financial help from traditional financial lenders. Since then, Cash America, a publicly−held company headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas, has expanded to nearly 900 lending locations and 7,000 employees.
As the nation’s largest provider of pawn loans, the company operates in 21 states under the brand names Cash America, SuperPawn, select Cashland locations and select Payday Advance locations. The company also offers short-term consumer loans under the brand names Payday Advance, Cash America, Cashland and SuperPawn. Check-cashing services are offered through its company-owned and franchised Mr. Payroll locations.
Cash America’s financial services include*:
- Pawn loans
- Cash advances
- Auto title loans
- Gold buying
- Check cashing
* All services not provided in all locations. Terms and restrictions apply. See www.cashamerica.com
for additional details.
Our Core Purpose
To provide financial solutions that help ordinary people meet their needs and pursue their dreams.
Our Core Values
Cash America operates under a set of values that coincides with its strong belief in balancing work and family. These beliefs are evident in our interactions with each other, our customers, potential customers, vendors and shareholders.
- We act with a servant’s heart. We value the interests of others and strive to meet those needs by contributing to the communities where we work and live. We educate coworkers and customers by explaining our products and service processes, features, benefits and anything else they may need.
- We bring honor to the team. We take pride in what we do and demonstrate personal integrity and sound business ethics in all that we do every day. This dedication aligns our ethics with the expectations of our customers and company, whether we’re at work or out in the community.
- We strive for excellence. We set and achieve high standards of performance for ourselves. We inspire creativity, champion change that leads to improvement, demonstrate a willingness to learn and improve, and empower others to realize their full potential.
- We are family. We accept each team member for who he or she is and respect one another. We understand the value of diversity and share credit with others.
- We have fun. Despite everyday challenges and the multitude of tasks we complete on a daily basis, we balance our work and personal lives while maintaining a positive attitude. We work together to achieve our common goals.
1600 West 7th St.
Fort Worth, Texas 76102
T. Brent Stuart — President and Chief Executive Officer
Thomas A. Bessant, Jr. — Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
J. Curtis Linscott — Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
Victor L. Pepe — Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing and Technology Officer
Clint Jaynes — Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer
For additional information about Cash America’s leadership team, click here
Cash America’s initial public offering (IPO) was in January 1987 and was initially traded on the American Stock Exchange. In August, 1990, the company’s shares moved to the New York Stock Exchange where it is currently traded under the symbol “CSH.”
Cash America works with numerous trade associations in a continuous effort to provide quality, professional and affordable products and services for customers.
- Community Financial Services Association of America (CFSA)
- Online Lenders Alliance (OLA)
- International Franchise Association (IFA)
- Consumer Service Alliance of Texas (CSAT)